Thursday, August 30, 2007

End of Today

Like a sad river,
Flowing to it's end.
I hide my tears,
She's coming round the bend.
The sadness in her eyes,
all the sacrifices,
And I try to be nice,
But it's hard to lie to myself.

When the sun dawned,
The world was smiling,
and the promises I made,
I was sure of fulfilling,
but then we woke up,
In the surrounding night,
We were lost in our lives,
And then I lost her too.

Now the sun sets,
And its been a long day,
Waiting for you, I lost my way.
While you sit all alone,
Inside your room,
Your moonlit tears, speckle the gloom,
But I m still so far away,
far away from you.

And now I m left here,
With nothing more to say.

1 comment:

the rain tree said...

nice one:) . very touching. anything to with anything happening in ur life now?